World flags

Flag of Kiribati in the Oceania | National states flags of the World countries

Kiribati

Flag of Kiribati

Flag of Kiribati in the Oceania | National states flags of the World countries
Vlajka Kiribati | Flagge von Kiribati | Bandera de Kiribati | Bandeira de Kiribati | Zastava Kiribati | Drapeau de Kiribati | Flaga Kiribati

 Share on Facebook    Share on Twitter     Share on Google+  

Flag is available in resolutions




Icon 88x44Flag of Kiribati | Vlajky.org

Icon 32x16Flag of Kiribati | Vlajky.org

Information about Kiribati

The information comes from the publication CIA The World Factbook.

Automated text translation, excuse errors, please!

Country Kiribati is situated in a location / continent Oceania. Kiribati has an area of 811 km2 and 101 998 residents. The highest point has a height 81 above sea level. and it is called bezejmenné místo on Banaba. The lowest point is located at the level of 0 above sea level and it is named Pacific Ocean. System of government is republic and the date of independence July 12, 1979. The capital city is Tarawa. Kiribati has the international abbreviation KR.

Kiribati - economy

Total gross domestic product (GDP) is 606 700 000 $. Total gross domestic product per capita in purchasing power parity is 5 800 $. GDP grows by 1.80 % a year. Inflation (consumer price index) is equal to 0.20 % a year. Kiribati have 7 870 working-age population (from a total population 101 998 people). Unemployment is at 2.00 %. Kiribati issued 3.30 % GDP to healt care .The total amount of foreign debt is 10 000 000 USD.

Kiribati - demography

As suggested above, Kiribati has 101 998 people. Population growth is in the amount 1.23 % per year. Number of children born per 1000 population per year is 22.45.Every mother has average 2.71 children. The infant mortality rate is 37.68 and maternal mortality 9.00 deaths per 100,000 births. Average estimated life expectancy makes 64.76 years. Mortality is 7.31 people per 1000 population per year.

Kiribati - transport and telecommunications

Kiribati has 670 km of roads and 19 airports. The total length of waterways (navigable rivers, canals, etc.) is 5 km. There is registered 77 ships.

Number of active mobile phones (sim card) in the country Kiribati is 13 800. Number of active fixed telephone lines is 8 500. Kiribati has 7 800 internet users, who have the available 328 Internet connections. Kiribati has been assigned a domain first Choose range .ki.

Kiribati - energetics

Kiribati consumes a year 19 530 000 kWh of electricity. Annual electricity production is 21 000 000 kWh in power plants with a total installed electrical capacity 6 000 kW. Kiribati exports 0 kWh and imports 0 kWh of electricity per year Energy mix of power generation is as follows: fossil fuels: 100 %, nuclear energy: 0 %, renewable: 0.0 %, hydropower: 0.0 %.

Keywords: economy, national flags, , energetics, transport, flags of countries in the world, telecommunications, world countries, list of countries, information, flag, list of flags, all flags, flag states, Flag of Kiribati, Flags of countries