World flags

Flag of Australia in the Oceania | National states flags of the World countries

Australia

Flag of Australia

Flag of Australia in the Oceania | National states flags of the World countries
Vlajka Austrálie | Flagge von Australia | Bandera de Australia | Bandeira da Austrália | Zastava Avstralije | Drapeau de l Australie | Flaga Australii

 Share on Facebook    Share on Twitter     Share on Google+  

Flag is available in resolutions




Icon 88x44Flag of Australia | Vlajky.org

Icon 32x16Flag of Australia | Vlajky.org

Information about Australia

The information comes from the publication CIA The World Factbook.

Automated text translation, excuse errors, please!

Country Australia is situated in a location / continent Oceania. Australia has an area of 7 741 220 km2 and 22 015 576 residents. The highest point has a height 2 229 above sea level. and it is called Mount Kosciuszko. The lowest point is located at the level of -15 above sea level and it is named Lake Eyre. System of government is Federal Republic, Commonwealth member country and the date of independence First January 1901. The capital city is Canberra. Australia has the international abbreviation AS.

Australia - economy

Total gross domestic product (GDP) is 926 200 000 000 $. Total gross domestic product per capita in purchasing power parity is 40 800 $. GDP grows by 2.00 % a year. Inflation (consumer price index) is equal to 3.40 % a year. Australia have 12 050 000 working-age population (from a total population 22 015 576 people). Unemployment is at 5.10 %. Australia issued 8.50 % GDP to healt care and 3,00 % GDP to army. The public debt of the country is 26.80 % GDP. The total amount of foreign debt is 1 376 000 000 000 USD.

Australia - demography

As suggested above, Australia has 22 015 576 people. Population growth is in the amount 1.13 % per year. Number of children born per 1000 population per year is 12.28.Every mother has average 1.77 children. The infant mortality rate is 4.55 and maternal mortality 7.00 deaths per 100,000 births. Average estimated life expectancy makes 81.90 years. Mortality is 6.94 people per 1000 population per year.

Australia - transport and telecommunications

Australia has 818 356 km of roads, 38 445 km of railway lines and 467 airports. The total length of waterways (navigable rivers, canals, etc.) is 2 000 km. There is registered 41 ships.

Number of active mobile phones (sim card) in the country Australia is 24 490 000. Number of active fixed telephone lines is 10 540 000. Australia has 15 810 000 internet users, who have the available 16 952 000 Internet connections. Australia has been assigned a domain first Choose range .au.

Australia - energetics

Australia consumes a year 228 800 000 000 kWh of electricity. Annual electricity production is 241 500 000 000 kWh in power plants with a total installed electrical capacity 56 940 000 kW. Australia exports 0 kWh and imports 0 kWh of electricity per year Energy mix of power generation is as follows: fossil fuels: 79 %, nuclear energy: 0 %, renewable: 4.7 %, hydropower: 13.7 %. The country Australia is harvested annually 482 500 barrels of oil.

Keywords: flag states, world countries, flag, flags of countries in the world, list of countries, list of flags, all flags, information, national flags, Flags of countries.